Pages

Oddisee's Odd Spring


Oddisee is, without a doubt, one of the hottest things going in the underground hip hop world right now. He's been doing these seasonal releases for a little minute now. I think I posted Odd Autumn and Odd Winter back when they were seasonally appropriate, so here's Odd Spring. It's a nice collection of some odds and ends from around his lab. A couple of beat snippets, some instrumentals and a couple of full on tracks.

From the man himself:
"The "Odd Seasons" series was a way for me to be creative for no reason other that creativity. That's why they've been free releases. In order to remind my self why I do music."
I'm grooving on this, you can listen here:
<a href="http://oddisee.bandcamp.com/album/odd-spring">The Blooming by oddisee</a>

Download the whole album here for free.
Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment