Pages

A Bunch of 45s: Volume One

After going without records for a month or two during the process of moving to a new apartment, once we got settled, I had a renewed interest in digitizing my 45 collection. Here's a few gems I uncovered in the process. 

Tracklist:
Shirley & Lee - Let the Good Times Roll
39-21-46 - The Showmen
Little Junior Parker - In the Dark 
Toussaint McCall - Shimmy
Kasandra - Don't Pat me the Back and Call Me Brother
Undisputed Truth - Mama, I Got a Brand New Thing
The Emotions - Boss Love Maker
Louis Curry - I'll Try Again Tomorrow
Charles Brown - Just a Blessing
Candi Staton - Never in Public
Peggy Scott & JoJo Benson - Soulshake
Ronnie Dove - Cry
Teardrops - You Won't Be There
The Peppers - Pepper Box
Giorgio Moroder - Paul's Theme (Jogging Chase)
Billy Cobham - Bolinas
Yambu - Sonny
John Williams - Close Encounters Theme (Disco Version)
John & Ernest - Superfly Meets Shaft

No comments:

Post a Comment