Pages

Bunch of 45s, Volume 2



I've been working on digitizing my 45 collection, and it's been a wonderful opportunity for spontaneous curation. Here's a few gems from the last batch of recordings. 
Tracklist
Donnie Elbert - I Got to Get Myself Together
Ray Charles & His Band - Green Backs
Carter Bros. - Booze in a Bottle
Tony Clarke - Woman, Love a Man
Arthur Alexander - Black Knight
Hot Sauce - I'll Kill a Brick (About a Man)
Pointer Sisters - Yes We Can Can 
Funkadelic - Biological Speculation
Okieextremist Moondog - Reefer Blues
The Temptations - Cloud Nine
Paul Humphries & His Cool Chemists - Detroit
Aretha Franklin - Rocksteady
James Brown - I Got Ants in My Pants
Kool & The Gang - Funky Stuff
Brick - Push Push
Tony Camillo's Bazooka - Dynomite
Rick James - Hollywood
Lonnie Liston Smith - Space Lady
Windy City - Spank
Man Parrish - Hip Hop, Be Bop (Don't Stop)

DL

No comments:

Post a Comment