Pages

Beatles Covers

I've had this mix in the works for a while. Some gems from the collection. This is far from comprehensive when it comes to all the Beatles cover versions in the world, but it's definitely a bunch of my favorites. Shout out to Man Mantis for lending me the versions of "Glass Onion" and "Ob-La-Di Ob-La-Da." Pretty chill sounds. Lots of funky grooves, some psych rock, a dash of reggae. There's something for everybody. DL the mix + tracklist.

Tracklist:
Eleanor Rigby - Gershon Kingsley
Come Together - George Benson
Lady Madonna - Cal Tjader
A Day in the Life - War
Hey Jude - The Overton Berry Trio
Blue Jay Way - Bud Shank
Maxwell's Silver Hammer - Jonwayne
Y la Amo (And I Love Her) - Santo & Johnny
City High - Wu-Tang Vs. The Beatles
While My Guitar Gently Weeps - Jimmy Ponder
Glass Onion - Arif Mardin
I Am the Walrus - Spooky Tooth
Strawberry Fields Forever - Candy Flip
Ob-La-Di Ob-La-Da - Herbie Mann 

No comments:

Post a Comment