Pages

Violens "Doomed" + MGMT Remix

Violens // "Doomed" from Violens on Vimeo.



I like this song.

I don't know whether I'm late or early to the Violens bandwagon, but I'm on it. Apparently these guys have been on the road with some folks whose music I really enjoy (according to their press kit):
They have toured and performed in the US with Grizzly Bear, Yeasayer , Handsome Furs, Deerhunter, Chairlift, Telepathe, and Jay Reatard among others. Before heading into the studio to record their debut album, they closed out 2008 supporting MGMT in the UK.


I can certainly see how they would pair nicely with Grizzly Bear, who I think is playing in ATL with TV On the Radio tomorrow, so if you're around the A at the appropriate time, check that out.

Here's MGMT's remix of "Doomed"



Listen at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment